Sunday, January 20, 2008

Three things you might not know about me

So I've been trying to figure out this whole blogging thing this week and I'm still not sure what this is for but I have been researching various blog styles (blog hopping) and I noticed that it is quite popular to make lists of things that people might not know about you. Well we haven't done that yet, so I'll just start there. Allison is really concerned right now because every time she says something personal lately I say "I'll blog about that and we can see what other people think". It's really funny you should try it. second thought, it probably won't work for everyone.

1. My right side is larger than my left. I know, your thinking, that's normal, not a big deal, but I mean really, dramatically. It's probably the thing that kept me out of the Mr. America pageant last year. Ever since I broke my left arm twice and shattered my knee cap into seven pieces my left side has just never been the same.

2. I love natural disasters, well, disasters of any kind really. My biggest complaint is that things are just too boring. I check the weather constantly, hoping for a severe storm warning like it was a bonus check. Actually it would be a big bonus check. Someone has to get rid of all those ruined houses.

3. I'm kind of ADHD so I gotta go do something else.

-Spencer

10 comments:

arah said...

Hi Spencer, it's Julie's sister, Arah...remember me?
Anyway, this post made me laugh because you attract disasters, go figure, you would actually love them. I recall you getting into two car accidents in like, a week.

Unknown said...

I really didn't know all that about you Spencer. Very interesting. I'm feeling like more a part of the family all the time.

dippyrooroo said...

It's funny you blogged about these things today, Spence, cuz just last night I was telling my friend Rachel about your ADHD and breaking your patella, and how it's funny that you are such a good writer because it took breaking your kneecap to get you to read a book!

Brooke said...

And Tara, if you remember, he didn't even read that book, he listened to it. I read Charlie to him and whatever he might say about it now, he really liked it at the time. Have you seen the movie since, Spence?

dippyrooroo said...

So Allison, are we going to see three things we don't know about you? Cuz sadly, I don't know you nearly well enough. =(

Anonymous said...

No, girls, he really did read some books during that time. We got him started by reading aloud to him but then he was so desperately bored he started reading on his own. Made it through a few books!
Mom

Heather Davis said...

KINDA adhd?? jk spence.

Anna said...

Thats kinda funny that your left side has all the issues, because my right side is the one with the issues...except my foot...dang it...maybe i should break my right foot... but anyways my right arm now has temporary arthritis, my right knee randomly starts hurting, and my right foot's tendons randomly spaz, causing extreme long moments of pain.

And ya Allison does need to put her list on here now!!
~Anna

Meg said...

I love that spencer blogs now!! And no, it does not make you gay! Keep the posts coming!

Stacey said...

I was actually going to ask if it DID make Spencer gay!!! CJ doesnt even blog yet Spence!!