I know people don't always love posts about other people's dogs, so this video clip is short I swear. We found there is no way to get our dog's energy out on foot so we resorted to our truck. Here we are rocking out to Jimmy Eat World, while Tucker runs up the snowy mountain for miles & miles and loves every minute of it. This has become a very frequent activity for us even though we still can't get all of his energy out.
5 comments:
Silly Tucker! I think he gets all his energy from his daddy!
I have found that Ritalin helps dogs calm down, either that or a large dose of Nyquil
i'm so jealous of your life. jimmy, the truck, and your dog. nothing is more fun! tucker could go forEVER. he is so funny.
Oh Tucker, Tucker, Tucker :) That is pretty great. He is a really great runner! (At this point I can just hear Spencer saying, "what about me, Brooke, am I a good runner?" To which I say, I'm not sure, Spence, maybe you should put a movie up of you running next time and I'll let you know. :) We sure miss you guys!
The Jimmy song kind of puts a 'Rocky' spin on it! Well Tucker certainly thinks he's in training for something! :) So funny, I'm glad you found a way to get his energy out....wish we could have EVER said the same for Atticus.
Post a Comment